Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Brewvies Cinema Pub: First Official Showing of No Handoffs!

While the online version of No Handoffs will be available in about a week for anyone wishing to plunk down a measly $5, I was beyond excited to be able to solidify the first official screening of the movie with Brewvies Cinema Pub in Salt Lake City.

About five years ago I ran into one of the managers of Brewvies on a sweltering night in the summer at a Walmart. Both of use were buying the same cheap fan and standing in line.  As the line creeped along slowly we chuckled at our purchase and started chatting. I said one day I hoped to have a film about an upcoming endeavor of mine.  He said I should keep his theatre in mind. Well, I did.

That is why on March 27th at 8 p.m., I will be showing No Handoffs at a place I saw more than a few other awesome movies and shows during my time in Salt Lake City.  It is my pleasure to go back there even though I now live in Portland to bring things full circle.

Stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment